Wed, Sep 11|
Future Veterinarians Mastermind
As veterinary student orientated mastermind, Future Veterinarians will teach you how to actively build your own self-development plan, develop your own niche and build an action plan resume; in a way that sets you apart from the crowd.
Time & Location
Sep 11, 2019, 8:00 AM – 12:00 PM
St. Louis, COVO 401 Pine St, St. Louis, MO 63102
About the Event
Hello Future Colleague!
Do you have a plan for differentiating yourself from your competition? How will you convey the impact you would like to have to your ideal job? We created this Student Mastermind with these exact ideas in mind…
I’ve mentored, spoken to and trained hundreds of students and veterinary professionals since I started the coaching and speaking circuit six years ago and one thing every person I’ve worked with had; was a DVM!
Graduating with a DVM is an impressive feat, but 3,000 DVM’s are turned out EVERY YEAR!
As a practice owner I continue to be surprised at how many resumes I receive that have absolutely NO PLAN to differentiate themselves from the 1,000’s of their peers who are also looking for employment.
"What is your plan to separate yourself from the thousands?"
Our generation has a significant advantage over previous generations…we were born into an unprecedented technological renaissance.
Since birth you have been surrounded by technology...
You can combine your budding medical knowledge with your deep seated technological intelligence to create plans and services that could revolutionize even the most advanced practices.
This will not be an easy feat and will take an investment in time and learning beyond the classroom BUT it will pay dividends when you apply for your IDEAL job.
Let me show you the keys to separating yourself from the pack, that once applied, will have a considerable impact on your IDEAL practice within the FIRST year.
Future Veterinarians will…
- Facilitate a small group for professional development and networking
- Provide a private forum for continued networking and discussion
- Teach Dr. Rooker’s Tips to finding, developing and presenting your niche to your future employer
- Discuss habits and routines that will lead you to a successful start in Year 1 of your career
- Develop an Individual Action Plan to make you a 1/3000 prospect!
If you join Future Veterinrians today you will receive:
- Access to the half day Future Vets Mastermind with access CAPPED at TEN Participants
- Access to the PRIVATE Future Veterinarian's Facebook Group - This will facilitate networking and problem discussion in a safe small group environment.
- ONE FREE Virtual Group Follow-up meeting for all Future Veterinarian Mastermind Participants - Where we can check in on your individual action plans and hold each participant accountable for measurable progress.
Because I want to see you begin your personal and professional development journey earlier than I did, I will also include the following FREE OF CHARGE:
- Access to Dr. Rooker’s Podcast of the Week - Dr. Rooker sorts through the storm of information to find you nuggets that can help you develop personally and professionally.
- ONE FREE Book - Finally, Dr. Rooker will give you a copy of John Maxwell's How Successful People Think which is the book he credits with starting his own professional and personal Renaissance.
You can get all of this today for $30 which covers the costs of the materials and the room rental. I honestly believe that this training will impact your career so much that I do not want the cost to be an obstacle.
Join us September 11th in what could be the most impactful, lesson of your four years in veterinary school.
See you then!
Dr. Eric Rooker
This includes: Access to the ½ day Future Vets Mastermind Access to the PRIVATE Future Veterinarians Facebook Group 1 FREE Virtual Group Follow-up meeting Access to Dr. Rooker’s Podcast of the Week